A customer experience assessment is a strategic way to help you plan and execute an effective cloud contact center migration. By evaluating your existing CX strategies, both qualitatively and quantitatively, the assessment process can give you a roadmap for making changes in the future.
The Top Operational Challenges a CX Assessment Can Address
Determining how to empower and engage customers sometimes involves operational challenges. Fortunately, a CX assessment can help by addressing the following:
- Defining what “good” CX looks like. A “good” customer experience will mean different things to different people, but a CX assessment can bring clarity to your vision and help the whole team stay on the same page.
- Understanding what matters to the customer. To create initiatives that help engage and satisfy customers, you need to know what they value in a customer experience. An assessment helps you figure this out on the front end so that you can refine the customer experience based on what really matters.
- Gaining cross-organizational buy-in. Different teams and departments may have different goals and priorities. Ensuring that everyone is on the same page is key to the success of CX efforts. Because CX assessments identify what customers want and provide suggestions for how to achieve it, they can be the migration blueprint to convince cross-functional teams to work together.
- Maximizing ROI. To implement successful CX initiatives, you need to know the value of each of your options. Which changes will move the needle toward greater ROI? Which will be more costly? A CX assessment will help you evaluate your options and key in on the most valuable strategies.
- Maintaining compliance. Staying within regulatory boundaries can be a struggle for companies trying to engage customers. You want to offer a personalized, proactive customer experience but need to ensure that you’re doing it in a compliant way. A CX assessment can help you find that balance and do things by the book when considering cloud migrations.
- Defining clear leadership for the project. A CX assessment can help determine who should “own” the strategy and execution of a cloud migration. By doing this work beforehand, the team can move forward without confusion once the time comes to start making changes.
- Preparing to manage and structure complexity. There are countless CX improvement ideas and tactics. To avoid scope creep, identify the guiding principles as guardrails for the project. Defining the goals and limits of your initiatives is a big part of eventual success.
- Planning to execute. Planning is one thing, but bringing CX initiatives to life is another. While some strategies may be high-value, they may also be complex and hard to implement. An assessment arms you with all the information to help you spend your time and money as wisely as possible.
How USAN Helps Businesses Improve CX
Successful contact center cloud migrations start with a CX assessment. USAN can help you make strategic choices and improve your customer experience based on what you learn. Reach out to get started today.